Women in Leadership
Your organisation knows it is time for more women to step up to higher levels of leadership. There are women with tons of potential, yet they seem reluctant to put their hand up. You see women working very hard but you aren’t convinced that they are influencing the strategic direction as much as you know they could.
This workshop will accelerate your leadership success by providing empowering information, proactive strategies and critical skills to build confidence and to optimise leadership potential.
On this course you will
- Learn the hidden secrets of confidence that few women know
- Overcome the imposter syndrome
- Uncover competing commitments that may be holding you back
- Understand workplace bias and how to successfully navigate it
- Learn how to say ‘No’ without offending
- Learn about new ways of leading that are taking the world by storm
- Learn how to speak and promote yourself powerfully in ways that fit your values and personal style.
After “Stepping Up”, you can expect to:
- Take more action and be more effective in your work
- Feel more confident in every part of life
- Access your own inner wisdom quickly and reliably
- Find your voice and get your unique contribution into the world
- Feel less dependent on the approval of others at work and home.
This is an opportunity to work with a group of dynamic women to develop a
climate of support so crucial for stepping up. In a competition-free zone women can tell it like it is and together develop the strategies to go further together than they would on their own.
What people have said about the workshop:
“Good pace, lots of interactive activities - learnt heaps!”
“The workshop stimulated a lot of reflection. The ideas were something I really related to. My confidence to create a change in the current situation is much stronger. It is always good to be able to attend such workshops, no matter how many you think you have been to, as you always take something away” Sandra Wilkinson. Associate Dean. Manukau Institute of Technology
Public Course & Event Payment Terms
An invoice will be sent when you register for any course or event. All fees must be paid in full to attend.
A 2.5% surcharge applies for payment by credit card.