PMWCS Module 2: Working with clients in-depth
This optional follow up to to Professional Mentoring & Workplace Coaching Skills 5 day course provides you with an additional 12.5 hours of training focused on extending your coaching skills and increasing your ability to work in depth with clients.
This module provides the opportunity to extend your coaching skills, work more holistically with clients and manage client relationships.
DAY ONE - 9am-5pm
Head, Heart & Gut – coaching using multiple intelligences
Presented by international trainer and facilitator, Dr. Suzanne Henwood from mBraining for Success (mbrainingforsuccess.com).
Recent neuroscience research has revealed that we have complex, functional and adaptive neural networks, or 'brains', in our heart and gut regions as well as in our head. This practical, one day workshop provides an introduction to this exciting new field plus practical tools for working in depth with clients through helping them access insights and understandings previously outside of their awareness.
- Provide an overview of the latest science and research behind the three brains
- Explore the three prime functions of each of the 3 brains and show how this is relevant to coaching
- Explore how the three brains communicate in practice
- Provide you an experience of communicating with your three brains to get insight into a real issue
- Provide a practical exploration of some of the tools which facilitate access to insights and understandings from head, heart and gut intelligence
- Show a simple Balanced Breathing method to quickly relieve stress.
DAY ONE can be attended as a stand-alone workshop.
DAY TWO - 9am-4pm
Presented by Loretta Brown - NZCMC Lead Coach and EMCC Master Coach.
A focus on managing client relationships, professional issues for coaches and provide coaching supervision to extend your coaching skills.
- Managing client relationships
- Client progress, goals and accountability
- Sustaining Change
- Leadership and executive coaching - meeting the needs of both the individual and the organisation
- Reflective practice for coaches – ensuring supervision provides continuous professional development.
- Live coaching practice and feedback
International Coach Federation Membership & Accreditation
In combination, PMWCS Module 1 & 2 have been designed to provide the 60 hours of coach specific training that is required to apply for ICF membership and/or portfolio application for ACC (Associate Certified Coach), under the non-approved training option.
NZCMC will provide the documentation required to support your ICF portfolio application, but can not guarantee ICF acceptance. Please refer to ICF website for details: www.coachfederation.org.
Public Course & Event Payment Terms
An invoice will be sent when you register for any course or event. All fees must be paid in full to attend.
A 2.5% surcharge applies for payment by credit card.