Terry is an executive mentor, working with CEOs, senior executives and managers who are wanting to grow their capacity and effectiveness as leaders.
Terry was the managing director of a highly successful international environmental and engineering consultancy for seventeen years. He is a practitioner facilitator at the New Zealand Leadership Institute, University of Auckland and a professional company director.
- Master of Engineering, University of Auckland
- Dip.Bus.St. (Dispute Resolution), Massey University
- Dip. Institute of Management, New Zealand
- Accredited Mediator, Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution, London
- Accredited Director, Institute of Directors in New Zealand
- Fellow, Institution of Professional Engineers, New Zealand
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Member, Institution of Civil Engineers, London
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers